- Hey, where you going?
- Gee, he looks blue.
- I'd say brownish gold.
- No, no, no. I mean he's depressed.
- Kid, what's eating you?
- Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
- The food chain!
- So, where you from?
- Who cares? I can't go back.
- Ah, you're an outcast.
- That's great. So are we.
- What'd you do, kid?
- Something terrible...but I don't want to talk about it.
1. Gee, he looks blue.
In England, "blue" means "sad", "gloomy" and "depressed", which also have some relations with the geographical environment.
Cathy felt blue all day.
2. Kid, what's eating you?
Money is eating me.
3. He's at the top of the food chain.
at the top of food chain：在食物链顶端
These are the super-wealthy, the top of the food chain. A seven digit loss for them is a drop in the bucket.
4. Ah, you're an outcast.
Sometimes you'll feel like an outcast.
I'm definitely the oddball here, I'm the outcast.
But that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast.