- Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
- I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
- Gets 'em every time.
- Uh-oh. Hey, Timon, you better come look.
- I think it's still alive.
- All righty, what have we got here?
- Jeez, it's a lion! Run, Pumbaa, move it!
- Hey, Timon, it's just a little lion.
- Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
- Can we keep him?
- Pumbaa, are you nuts?
- You're talking about a lion. Lions eat guys like us.
- But he's so little.
- He'll get bigger.
- Maybe he'll be on our side.
- Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.
- Maybe he'll...Hey, I got it.
- What if he's on our side?
- Having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
- So, we're keeping him?
- Pbbt! Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
- Uh...My point exactly.
- Jeez, I'm fried.
- Let's get out of here and find some shade.
1. He's so cute and all alone.
This rock stands here all alone.
Sometimes I need some time, all alone.
The old lady lives all alone in the large house.
2. Are you nuts?
It is a tough nut for him to crack.
He's surely a hard nut, nobody likes approaching him.
She's a movie nut.
3. Maybe he'll be on our side.
On one's side：站在某人一边，支持
The fight is not a losing one on God's side.
4. I'm fried.