- There ain't no way I'm going in there.
- You want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?
- But we got to finish the job.
- Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.
- And if he comes back, we'll kill him.
- Yeah! You hear that?
- If you ever come back, we'll kill you!
- Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to - live...
- For me, it is a deep, personal loss.
- So, it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
1. There ain't no way I'm going in there.
I can see no way that Tom should be our monitor.
Teaching in school can in no way be separated from practice.
I also am precisely such ordinary but in no way the mediocre person.
2. He's as good as dead out there anyway.
as good as：和...一样，实际上等于...
He was as good as dead after so much exercise.
For the elderly—who, after all, are the main victims of cancer—a sufficient delay may be as good as a cure.
3. It is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
A light purse makes a heavy heart.
He told me the news with a heavy heart.
4. It is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
That year he ascended the throne.
They must obey the throne.
Albania lost its throne after the war.