- Shut up.
- I can't help it.
- I'm so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.
- Stay put.
- Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?
- No. We wait for the signal from Scar.
- There he is. Let's go.
- Little roar. Puhh.
- Oh, look, sire, the herd is on the move.
- Mufasa, quick!
- Stampede in the gorge.
- Simba's down there.
- Zazu, help me!
- Your father is on the way! Hold on!
1. Stay put.
She told the child to stay put and wait for her return.
The baby wouldn't stay put long enough for the photo to be taken.
2. The herd is on the move.
on the move：在活动，在奔波
Our family was on the move for five years until dad found a good job.
It took the police nearly an hour to get the traffic on the move again.
Export markets may be slowing, but domestically China is on the move.
She wears rather odd clothes.
He's liable to bring home any odd character that he picks up with in a pub.
He certainly is an odd bird .
4. Hold on!
But people still hold on to that illusion.
A good man'll hold on to his job.
We should hold on and see if we get a better price later.