- Now, you wait here. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
- Ooh, what is it?
- If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.
- If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.
- You are such a naughty boy.
- Come on, Uncle Scar.
- No, no, no, no, no.
- This is just for you and your daddy.
- You know, a sort of father-son...thing.
- Well, I better go get him.
- I'll go with you.
- No. Just stay on this rock.
- You wouldn't want to end up in another mess...like you did with the hyenas.
- You know about that?
- Simba, everybody knows about that.
- Oh, yes.
- Lucky Daddy was there to save you, eh?
- Oh, and just between us...you might want to work on that little roar of yours.
- Oh, OK.
- Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?
- Simba, it's to die for.
1. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
Mary, your roast beef is marvelous.
Never have we seen so marvelous this landscape.
I warmly congratulated him on the marvelous discovery.
2. You wouldn't want to end up in another mess...
If you try to own your knowledge, it might end up owning you.
Consumers end up bearing this extra cost.
For companies the main task is simply to end up with more talented people than their competitors.
3. You might want to work on that little roar of yours.
A flexible format allowing users to drill on specific topics, work on specific lessons, or to take simulated exams.
Are you saying I should drop everything and only work on one goal?
4. Simba, it's to die for.
Die for walk with you on some beach hand in hand.
Loved all of her outfits in the movie, but that purse was to die for!