- Look. Banana Beak is scared.
- It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy...and right now we are all in very real danger.
- Danger? Ha!
- I walk on the wide side.
- I laugh in the face of danger.
- Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?
- I don't know, Shenzi.
- What do you think, Ed?
- Just what I was thinkin'. A trio of trespassers!
- And quite by accident, let me assure you.
- A simple navigational error.
- Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
- I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.
- I, madam, am the king's major-domo.
- And that would make you...
- The future king.
- Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
- You can't do anything to me.
- Technically, they can.
- We are on their land.
- But, Zazu, you told me they're nothin'...but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
1. It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy...
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
in the face of：面对
in the face of uncertainty：面对不确定性
in the face of threat：面对威胁
in the face of competition：面对竞争
in the face of challenge：面对挑战
in the face of the Great Depression：面对大萧条
in the face of recession：面对衰退
in the face of a rising China：面对崛起中的中国
in the face of protest：面对反对
in the face of oppression：面对压迫
in the face of epidemic：面对流行病
3. Technically, they can.
But in China the big steelmakers are state-owned and even basic data are technically secret.
The measures technically made foreign agencies' financial information operations in China illegal.
4. ...they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
People can do nothing but wait.
Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
What is defeat? Nothing but the first step to something better.