- All right! It worked!
- We lost him.
- I am a genius.
- Hey, genius, it was my idea.
- Yeah, but I pulled it off.
- With me!
- Oh, yeah?
- Pinned ya.
- Hey, let me up.
- Pinned ya again.
- This is it. We made it.
- It's really creepy.
- Yeah. Isn't it great?
- We could get in big trouble.
- I know. Ha!
- I wonder if its brains are still in there.
- There's only one way to know.
- Come on, let's go check it out.
- Wrong! The only checking out you will do...will be to check out of here.
- Oh, man!
- We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.
1. I pulled it off.
It is easier said than done, and we have to fully employ our natural talents to pull it off.
Live television is always a tricky job to pull off, but in China it is something else.
2. It's really creepy.
The mass blood donations for supplies to splatter on the office of the prime minister, Abhisit Vejjajiva, was a creepy stunt.
That girl is really creepy. She's always staring at me funny.
Bobby is the boy who has a creepy smile.
3. The only checking out you will do...will be to check out of here.
这里的check out是双关语，前一个check out是检验、核实的意思，后一个是结账，离开的意思。
So you brought me in to check out what is bothering you.
After shopping, Kathy and Evan check out of their hostel in Copenhagen.
4. We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.
When a woman feels comfortable opening up to you and telling you details about her life, you'll be way ahead of other men.
So have your electrical bills gone way down?