- Oh, just look at you two.
- Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.
- Your parents will be thrilled...what with your being betrothed and all.
- Being what?
- Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.
- One day, you two are going to be married.
- I can't marry her. She's my friend.
- Yeah, it'd be so weird.
- Sorry to bust your bubble...but you two turtledoves have no choice.
- It's a tradition going back generations.
- When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.
- Not so long as I'm around.
- In that case, you're fired.
- Nice try. But only the king can do that.
- Well, he's the future king.
- Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.
- Not yet, I don't.
- And with an attitude like that...I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...a pretty pathetic king indeed.
- Heh. Not the way I see it.
1. Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.
New industries can blossom over night if we find an outlet for their products.
When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.
Having no runing for management, the career unable blossom.
2. Sorry to bust your bubble...
bust your bubble：坏了美梦
3. Not so long as I'm around.
Bargains like that may not be around much longer.
But the reality is that one day he will not be around.
4. I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...
Peter will shape up into a good businessman.
Children can learn pure English through games; and then shape up certain listening and speaking ability with deep interest.