- Hey, Nala. - Hi, Simba.
- Come on. I just heard about this great place.
- Simba! I'm kinda in the middle of a bath.
- And it's time for yours.
- Mom, you're messing up my mane!
- OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?
- Where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb.
- No, it's really cool.
- So, where is this really cool place?
- Oh. Around the water hole.
- The water hole?
- What's so great about the water hole?
- I'll show you when we get there.
- Oh. Mom, can I go with Simba?
- What do you think, Sarabi?
- Please. - Please.
- It's all right with me.
- All right! - Yeah!
- As long as Zazu goes with you.
- No, not Zazu.
1. I'm kinda in the middle of a bath.
in the middle of：正忙着做
The pastor died after a gunman opened fire in the middle of a Sunday service.
2. Mom, you're messing up my mane!
Don't mess up my clean floor.
They told us not to mess up the room.
If you do mess up, admit it and move on.
3. It better not be anyplace dumb.
He did a dumb thing.
Dumb officials make some really dumb decisions.
4. As long as Zazu goes with you.
as long as：只要
As long as exam system exists, education level can not be improved.
As long as it gives me pleasure, it is my hobby.