- I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.
- Why not?
- Simba, Simba, I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favorite nephew.
- Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.
- All the more reason for me to be protective.
- An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!
- An elephant what? Whoa!
- Oh, dear, I've said too much.
- Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later you being so clever and all.
- Just do me one favor.
- Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.
- No problem.
- There's a good lad.
- You run along now and have fun.
- And remember, it's our little secret.
1. I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favorite nephew.
look out for：留心，在意
Look out for unsafe walls.
Look out for the baby while Igo shopping.
The group were warned to look out for pickpocket.
2. All the more reason for me to be protective.
all the more：更加
Thailand's recovery is all the more remarkable considering its political backdrop.
That made the way the labour market behaved all the more remarkable.
3. I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...
sooner or later：早晚
Yet luck, like oil money, tends to run out sooner or later.
Sooner or later, we must realize there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all.
4.There's a good lad.