- Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
- That was today?
- Ohh, I feel simply awful!
- Must've slipped my mind.
- Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...as the king's brother...you should've been first in line!
- Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born.
- That hairball is my son...and your future king.
- I shall practice my curtsy.
- Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
- Oh, no, Mufasa.
- Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
1. Must've slipped my mind.
slip my mind：突然忘记
Oh, it's nearly slip my mind! Dannie ask me to give you this.
2. Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...
That guy is a slippery character.
Don't lend any money to that slippery person.
3. I shall practice my curtsy.
4. Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
turn one's back on：不理不睬，拒绝
I can't turn my back on him when he needs help.
Did you really turn your back on his invitation?
No nation can afford to turn its back on global opportunities.