- I've been thinking a lot about what you said earlier.
- I hope you're not still talking about the stars.
- "Floating lights," and, yes, I'm leading up to that.
- Because I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.
- No, Mother, I'm just saying, you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.
- Oh, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there.
- But if you just...
- We're done talking about this.
- Trust me! I know what I'm...
- Oh, come on!
- Enough with the lights!
- You are not leaving this tower! Ever!
1. I'm leading up to that.
lead up to: 为...做准备，引向
All of these names lead up to the God-given name Jesus.
Tom concluded to let Huck lead up to the subject.
2. Because I really thought we dropped the issue.
If your father becomes angry, drop the subject and return to it another day.
It is a sign of the great form we have been in but the moment you drop your guard, that record will go.
3. You think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.
The primary difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they handle that fear.
Poor and weak as it may be, China dares to face reality to handle its own affairs .
4. We're done talking about this.
done doing / with sth. 结束
I am done with the book.
I'm done working with you.