- Mother knows best
- Take it from your mumsy
- On your own, you won't survive
- Sloppy, underdressed
- Immature, clumsy
- Please, they'll eat you up alive
- Gullible, naive
- Positively grubby
- Ditsy and a bit... Well, hmm, vague
- Plus, I believe, getting kind of chubby
- I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you
- Mother understands
- Mother's here to help you
- All I have is one request
- Don't ever ask to leave this tower again.
- I love you very much, dear.
1. On your own, you won't survive.
on one's own: 独自的，独立的
I was never crazy on my own.
He solved the problem on his own rather than ask for help.
2. Sloppy, underdressed
She was underdressed for the hiking trip and suffered hypothermia.
As for work attire, always dress a little nicer than expected, it's better than being underdressed.
3. Immature, clumsy
Foreign policy has been brave but clumsy.
How clumsy of me to break the vase!
4. Gullible, naive
Many scams target gullible elderly people.
The advertisement is aimed at gullible young women worried about their weight.