- I've gotta get to the sea king. He must know about this.
- What - What about me? What about ME?
- You - find a way to STALL THAT WEDDING!
- Stall the wedding. Wh- what am I - what - that's it! Move it, let's go, we got an emergency here!
- Dearly beloved . . .
- Don't worry Ariel. ugh - we - we're gonna make it. We're almost there.
- Yes, um, do you Eric, take Vanessa, to be your lawfully wedded wife, for as long as you both shall live?
- I do.
- Eh, and do you . . . . . . then by the power inves-
- Get away from me you slimy little- Oh, why you little
1. stall that wedding
2. we got an emergency here 出事了，赶紧的！
3. we're gonna make it
make it是口语中表示“做到、成功”的通俗说法，如：I'm afraid we can't make it to the 7:00 session.我怕我们赶不上七点那一场的电影了。
4. Do you Eric, take Vanessa, to be your lawfully wedded wife, for as long as you both shall live?
标准婚礼用语，注意这里的“合法妻子”可不是legally wedded wife，是lawfully。电影《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》中，有位紧张的神父一不留神将lawfully说成了awfully，awfully wedded，这让新人情何以堪……