- Wow. Somebody should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery.
- Sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say. But there's something about her. And you don't know why. But you're dying to try. You wanna kiss the girl
- Did you hear something?
- Yes, you want her. Look at her, you know you do. Possible she wants you too. There is one way to ask her. It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl. Sha la la la la la. My oh my. Look like the boy too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Sha la la la la la. Ain't that sad?. Ain't it a shame?. Too bad, he gonna miss the girl
- You know, I feel really bad not knowing your name. Heh - maybe I could guess. Is it, err, Mildred? O.K., no. How 'bout - Diana? Rachel?
- Ariel. Her name is Ariel.
- Ariel? Ariel? Well, that's kinda pretty. O.K. Ariel. . .
1. put it out of its misery 早日解脱，早登极乐
这算是“杀死”的一种委婉说法吧，王子受不了海鸥那嘶哑的歌声于是就来了这么一句~但是平时一些老了的宠物送去安乐死的时候，我们会说：put down the animal，put down就意为“人道杀死”。
2. you're dying to try 你灰常想试试
be dying to do sth.意为非常想做某事，如：I'm dying to watch this film! 我超想看这部电影！
3. It don't take a word 无需言语就能说明
It takes sth. to do sth.意为“必须怎样才能做某事”，如：It takes great effort to finish this task. 要完成这项任务，必须全力以赴。
4. I feel really bad not knowing your name. 真不好意思，我还不知道你的名字呢