- Oh . . . Oh, I see. Are you O.K., miss? I'm sorry if this knucklehead scared you. He's harmless, really - . . . you . . . seem very familiar . . .to me. Have we met? We have met? I knew it! You're the one - the one I've been looking for! What's your name? What's wrong? What is it? You can't speak? Oh. Then you couldn't be who I thought. ……Whoa, whoa, careful - careful - easy. Gee, you must have really been through something. Don't worry, I'll help you. Come on . . .Come on, you'll be okay.
- Well you must have at least heard about this girl.
- Well, Gretchen says . . . since when has Gretchen got anything right. I mean really, this girl shows up in rags and doesn't speak.
- Not my idea of a princess. If Eric's looking for a girl, I know a couple of highly available ones right here . . .
1. knucklehead 蠢货
2. you must have really been through something 你肯定受了不少苦/你肯定是出什么事了吧
be through sth. 经历过某事，通常指不好的事情。美剧中常听到的一句话就是：You've no idea what I've been through. 你压根就不知道我遭受了些什么。
3. in rags 穿得破破烂烂的
4. Not my idea of a princess 我可不觉得这是个公主该有的样子
Not my idea of sth./sb.，也就是很口语化的表达I don't think this is……的说法。