- He loves me. Mmm. He loves me not. He loves me! I knew it!
- Ariel, stop talking crazy!
- I gotta see him again... tonight. Scuttle knows where he lives.
- Ariel, please! Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs?
- I'll swim up to his castle, then Flounder will splash around to get his attention. And then we'll go-- -
- Down here is your home! Ariel, listen to me.
The human world-- It's a mess
Life under the sea is better than anything they got up there
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderfuI things around you
What more is you lookin' for
1. He loves me. He loves me not.
他爱我，他不爱我……人鱼公主也玩这种揪花瓣的游戏啊~这里Ariel说的不是He doesn't love me，而是He loves me not，这样的句型眼熟么？“勿忘我” 的花名就是forget-me-not。下次大家也用花瓣占卜时，记得Ariel的句子哦。
2. get your head out of the clouds 别做白日梦了/现实点吧
get one's head out of the clouds是俗语，意为“停止不切实际的空想”，那么have one's head out of the clouds就类似于中文里说的好高骛远、做白日梦、想入非非这样的意思。所以说XXXX都是浮云啊，咱得把咱的脑袋从浮云里撤出来~
3. It's a mess. 一团乱麻
mess意为“一团糟”，a mess可以表示一个很乱的地方、一个人和一种抽象事物，如：My house is in a mess. 我的房间乱糟糟的。He is totally a mess. 他整个就一衰人。My life is a complete mess.我的生活各种杯具。
4. The seaweed is always greener in somebody else's lake
英语中有句话：the grass is always greener on other hill，就和咱们说的“这山望着那山高”是一个意思；在鱼儿的语言中，grass变成了seaweed，hill变成了lake。这话也就是说，人们总以为别人家的饭更香，事实上，自己的家才是最好的哇。