- I just don't know what we're going to do with you, young lady.
- Daddy, I'm sorry. I just forgot.
- As a result of your careless behavior-- -
- Careless and reckless behavior--
- The entire celebration was, uh--
- Well, it was ruined! That's all! Completely destroyed! This concert was to be the pinnacle of my distinguished career. Now, thanks to you, I am the laughing stock of the entire kingdom!
- But it wasn't her fault-- Uh, oh, first, uh, the shark chased us. Yeah, yeah. And we tried to-- but we couldn't, and he-- And-- And we-- Whoa! And then we were safe. But then this seagull came, and it was, "This is this, and that is that". And--
- Seagull? What? Oh. You went up to the surface again, didn't you? Didn't you?
- Nothing happened.
- Oh, Ariel, how many times must we go through this?
1. reckless 鲁莽的
2. pinnacle 巅峰，极限
3. laughing stock 笑柄
4. how many times must we go through this? 这话要我跟你说多少遍啊？
go through意为“经历、完成”，这里老爹发现自己的女儿又偷偷溜上海面去了，所以痛心疾首地说，我要跟你强调多少遍啊孩子，地球表面很危险呐！这也是口语中常见的用法，下次再有人犯同样的错误，或者一而再再而三地烦你，你也可以跟他说：how many times must we go through this? I've told you more than once blablablabla……