- Ray, haven't seen Naveen?
- Look at you, where's the ring at?
- What are you talking about?
- Well, if captain say none I ain't gonna say none. Because old Ray sealed up tight as a drum you ain't got nothin' out of me, no!
- Okay, captain ain't gonna marry Charlotte he gonna marry you. soon as he get himself kissed, and you both turn human, he go find a job, get you that restaurant. I said too much, didn't I?
- You said just enough, Ray! Thank you, Evangeline.
1. haven't seen Naveen? 没见着纳威么？
2. sealed up tight as a drum 口风紧得密不透风
tight as a drum是一个习语，表示密封得非常严实，跟鼓一样。很形象的比喻。
3. ain't got nothin' out of me 从我这儿啥都得不到
ain't got nothin'这种双重否定并不是肯定哦，而是强调语气。
4. soon as = as soon as 口语里面比较缩略啦
5. You said just enough 说得刚刚好