- Tiana... I...
- There it is!
- Your restaurant?
- Oh, can you just picture it? All lit up like the Fourth of July.
- Yes, jazz pouring out from every window.
- It should be elegant.
- You should keep it loose, don't get it let swing.
- You know good ukulele players.
- Really? You let me perform?
- I'll talk to the owner... Owner says... yes. Folks are gonna be comin' together from all walks of life just to get a taste of our food.
- Our food?
- Oh no, no, no. My Daddy... He always wanted open this restaurant. He died before he could see it happened. But tomorrow... with your help. Our dreams are finally comin' true.
- If I don't deliver that money first thing tomorrow, I lose this place forever.
- Tiana, I love... The way you light up when you talk about your dream. A dream that it is so beautiful. I...I promise...I will do whatever it takes to make it come true.
1. All lit up like the Fourth of July. 像独立日一样熠熠闪光。
Fourth of July是美国的独立日，也就是他们的国庆，往往会放很多的烟火来庆祝，
2. jazz pouring out from every window. 爵士乐从窗口流泻而出。
3. ukulele 夏威夷小吉他
4. first thing tomorrow 明天一大早
要表达第二天一大早我们可能会说early in the morning tomorrow，其实老外地道的说法是first thing tomorrow，强调事情很重要，必须第二天首要去做，其实并不是真的要时间很早。比方说Hand in your homework first thing tomorrow.明天一早来了就要交作业。也得到了学校才能交作业是吧？
5. I will do whatever it takes to make it come true. 我会尽我所能实现你的梦想。