- How on earth did you know that we want to turn back...
- Mama Odie?
- Juju! Why didn't you tell me my gumbo was burnin'?
- You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou?
- Pretty sure.
- I can't believe this, got to do everythin' around here.
- Mama Odie, if you...
- Taste it.
- Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco, and it's the bee's knees! Now, can we...
- Juju! That's got some zydin' to it. I guess that's what we needed. Now, you figured out what you need?
- It's just like you said, Mama Odie. We need to be human.
- You only got to say she was blankly? You want to be human... But you blind to what you need.
- What we want, what we need... It's all the same thing, yes?
- It's the same thing? No!
1. How on earth did you know 你究竟怎么会知道
2. got to do everythin' around here 这儿啥事儿都得自己来
3. Hit it hard with a couple of shots of Tabasco 猛加几大勺的塔巴斯哥辣酱油
4. You only got to say she was blankly? 照说这姑娘还真是直肠子。
5. blind to what you need 不了解自己的需求