- Oh, take a look at that two jumpers. I can taste the frog legs already...
- With a sauce picante, right Pa?
- Will you keep quiet! Oh, my thought is exactly the same. It's time to catch up some frogs.
- You know, waitress, I finally figured out what is wrong with you.
- Have you, now?
- You do not know how to have fun. There. Somebody had to say it.
- Thank you, 'cause I figured out what your problem is too.
- I am... too wonderful?
- No, you're a no-count, polandering, lazy bump on a log.
1. jumper 跳跃者；这里是指俩青蛙
2. sauce picante 皮坎特沙司；一种调味料
3. Pa = father 爸爸的口语念法
4. There. Somebody had to say it. 好了，总有人得说出来的。
5. no-count 没价值
6. lazy bump on a log 超级大懒虫
bump on a log是个俚语，字面上的意思是圆木头上凸起的小块，引申出来表示动都不动的人，可以表示这个人很木讷，也可以表示说懒得一动也不动那样子。