- And don't forget to tell Angela that Ray said Bonjour!
- That's your girl?
- Oh, no, no, no... My girl... that's Evangeline.
- She is the most prettiest firefly ever did glow. You know, I talk to Evangeline almost every night. She is kind of shy, not say much. But I know in my heart someday we gonna be together.
- Oh, that's so sweet.
- Yes, so sweet... Just do not settle down so quickly, my friend. There are plenty of fireflies in this swamp. What?
- Prick ambushers got me... Get down, get down! Darkness... it's closin' in. I'm so cold.
- Will you hold still, big baby? I touched it yet.
1. I know in my heart someday we gonna be together. 在我心底，我知道总有一天我们会在一起。
2. Just do not settle down so quickly 别那么快安顿下来
settle down 安顿，定居
3. Get down 倒下了
4. big baby 别这么幼稚！
5. I touched it yet. 我还没碰到咧。
可能换我们就会说I haven't touched it yet. 其实native speaker只要在肯定句式后面加个yet就表示否定的意味了哦。