- I found the stick!
- Louis, Ray here says you've been taking us in the wrong direction.
- I was... listen, I was confused by the topography and... the geography and chorography.
- Fist rule of the Bayou. You never take the directions from a gator. What if me and my relations those will help show you all the way?
- Cousin Randy, are you ready for the Bayou Zydeco?
- Ready when you are, cousin Ray!
- Alright, Lulu! Let's get doing, darling! Come on, chap! Just follow the flashing butt!
1. I was confused by the topography and... the geography and chorography. 我被地势地形地方志搞混了。
2. Fist rule of the Bayou. 大河首要规则。
3. take the directions 跟着某人的方向走
4. help show you all the way 给你们一路带过去
5. Let's get doing 这就上路吧