1. Do you really believe that Mr White has blamed us for the accident, especially ________ ?
A. you and me B. I and you C. you and I D. you and we
2. —Daddy, which of these smart hats do you like best in the hat shop?
— ________ . They are both expensive and less warm-keeping.
A. Either B. Nothing C. Neither D. None
3. At the shop, they wanted to show me all the dresses, but I was interested only in ________ in the window.
A. this B. that C. it D. the one
4. His earliest plays are excellent, but his latest one is ________ .
A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing
5. —Did ________ of your parents come to attend the opening ceremony?
— ________ of them came.
A. any; None B. any; Neither C. either; Neither D. either; Any
6. —What can I do for you?
—I’d like to buy a book, ________ that was written by Lu Xun.
A. which B. one C. but D. all
7. Some of the wheat came from Canada. How about ________ ?
A. another B. the others C. the other D. the rest
8. —Do you have ________ at home now, Stella?
—No, we still have to get several pounds of fruit and some tea.
A. something B. everything C. nothing D. anything
9. I won’t trust him. He says one thing to your face but does ________ behind your back.
A. other B. the other C. the others D. another
10. Of all the movies Hepbum made ________ is more memorable than “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
A. few B. little C. no one D. none