22. The lovely girl is from Class6. ____ name is Alice.
A. Her B. His C.Your D. Its
23.—Is your father home?
—No，he’s working late ____ the office.
A. on B. at C. of D. to
24. There were only two paintings for sale and he bought ____.
A. all B. any C. both D. some
25. Let’s ____ for a walk, shall we?
A. to go B. going C. go D. gone
26. —Where were you last Saturday?
—I ____ in the Capital Museum.
A. am B. will be C. was D. have been
27. —Mum, must I wash the dishes right now?
—No, you ____.
A. shouldn’t B. wouldn’t C. mustn’t D. needn’t
28. I work hard this term, but Peter works much ____.
A. hard B. harder C. hardest D. the hardest
29. —May I speak to the headmaster?
—He ____ a meeting now. Can I take a message?
A. is having B. had C. has D. will have
30. There are no buses, ____ you’ll have to walk.
A. so B. or C. but D. for
31. — ____ is the dictionary?
A. How old B. How long C. How thick D. How much
32. I ____ Mr. Smith since he moved to Shanghai.
A. didn’t hear from B. don’t hear from
C. won’t hear from D. haven’t heard from
33. Today, computers are really helpful. They ____ everywhere.
A. use B. are used C. used D. were used
34. —Can you tell me ____ the prize, Tom?
A. when you got B. when did you get
C. when will you get D. when you will get