第二节、完形填空(共15 小题,每小题1 分,满分15 分)
Have you heard of the term“etiquette”And do you know that etiquette is not only a useful word 46 very useful to understand?
Etiquette is not the same in every culture 47 in every situation.
For example,standing very close to the person you are talking with is quite common in some Asian countries.However;if you do this in
Europe,some 48 people might feel 49 .Even in China,we all know that etiquette is not the same in all situations.Perhaps we think that talking loudly in our own homes is fine,but there are other places where talking loudly is 50 .For example ,most people would agree that talking loudly in a library,a museum,or a movie theater is 51 .
Even if you are with your friends,it is better to keep your voice 52 in public places.In fact,we should also 53 not to cough or sneeze loudly in public.
If we see someone 54 the rules of etiquette,we may politely give them some suggestions.Perhaps one of the most polite ways 55 ask someone,Would you mind doing this or Would yo mind not doing that.For example,if someone cuts 56 you in a line,you could ask them, Sorry,would you mind 57 the line? If someone is smoking on the busm you could ask, Excuse me,could you please 58 that cigarette?People don’t usually like 59 ,so we have to be careful how we do this.
Although rules of etiquette can often be different,some rules are the same almost everywhere in the world!For example, 60 is almost never allowed.If you see someone you know doing this,you can ask them,Would you mind picking it up?
46. A. however B. although C. nor D. but also
47. A. or B. but C. as D. and
48. A. Asian B. American C. European D. African
49. A. comfortable B. uncomfortable C. happy D. excited
50. A. not allow B. not asked C. not allowed D. allowed
51. A. polite B. rude C. impossible D. Common
52. A. off B. Small C. loud D. down
53. A. try B. make it C. take care of D. care for
54. A. following B. breaking C. obeying D. broken
55. A. are B. are to C. is D. is to
56. A. in front B. in front of C. in the front D. in the front of
57. A. waiting B. jumping C. cutting D. joining
58. A. put on B. put off C. put out D. put up
59. A. be criticized B. to criticize C. to be criticized D. criticized
60. A. dropping litter B. chopping trees C. smoking D.picking litter up
第一节综合知识(共6 小题；每小题1 分，满分6 分
61. Yellow River Fisherman is _________.
A. Hong Tao’s latest movie B. Lu Xun’s novel
C. Han Han’s new book D. Zhang Yimou’s new movie
62. ____________on April 47, 1968.
A. Man first walked on the moon B. Dr. Martin Luther King
C. The World Trade Center was destroyed.
D. Dr. James Naismith invented basketball.
63. In _______, special gifts are usually not opened. Later, the same gift may be given a-way to someone else.
A. the USA B. Sweden C. Canada D. Japan
64. Among the following cities, which one is NOT a capital city of a country?
A．London B. Tokyo C. Sydney D. Moscow
65. The In Search of Roots summer camp program started in ______. The young members are usually between _____ and _____years old.
A. 1980; 16;25 B. 1980; 10; 20 C.1970;16; 26 D. 1970; 15; 25
66. In Beijing, people drive on the ______ side of the road, while in London, people drive on the _______ side of the road.
A. left; left B. right; right C. left; right D. right; left