Part 1 Listening
I. Listening Comprehension（共30分）
A. Listen and choose the right picture：(6分)
A B C
D E F G
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear(10分)
7. A) The fish B) The soup C)The meat D)The chicken wings
8. A) A doctor B)A teacher C) A secretary D) A nurse
9. A)At 10:00 B)At 10:10 C)At 10:20 D)At 10:30
10. A) By car B) By air C) By train D) By coach
11. A)At his office B)At the cinema C)At his home D) At the hospital
12. A) A Maths teacher and a Chinese teacher B)A teacher and a student
C)A student and his classmate D)A librarian and a student
13. A)By writing letters B) By making phone calls
C)By visiting their houses D) By sending e-mails
14. A)Because she’s too busy. B) Because she’s too tired.
C) Because she hasn’t got a computer. D) Because her computer doesn’t work.
15. A) She will have a word with John. B)She is playing a joke on John.
C) She will buy a mobile phone for John. D) She will talk with John on the phone.
16. A)It was a long lecture, but easy to understand.
B) It was interesting but difficult to understand.
C) It was interesting and easy to understand.
D)It was both boring and difficult.
C.Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false(7分)
17. A smile will tell people that you are a kind and friendly person.
18. Many people don't smile because they have toothache.
19.My classmate Mike is full of confidence because of his good teeth.
20. All the teeth problems are caused by bad habits.
21. Dentist can help improve our teeth and tell us how to look after them.
22. If you want to keep healthy, you should not only smile but also laugh.
23. An Indian doctor said that young children should laugh between 7 and 15 times a day.
D.Listen to the passage and fill in the blanks（7分）
24. School boards will________ head master, teachers, parents of students and other people from the community.
25. At a parents’ evening, parents ________ their child’s work with the teachers.
26. If kids are not working hard, they may find themselves told off ________a parents’ evening.
27. If a kid is trying hard, but has a problem, the parents and the teachers try to work ________to help.
28. Schools put on plays at Christmas and for other ________so that parents can watch their kids first step in acting.
29. Schools Sport Days are ________some Olympic Games.
30. Parents watch their kids competing in a number of games which are more________ than those in the Olympics.
School boards: 学校董事会