What to say at the doctor?
见了医生该说什么?

Going to Doctor
去看医生

I think you should see a doctor.
我认为你应该去看医生。

You look very pale. Shall I call the ambulance?
你看起来脸色苍白。需要我叫救护车吗?

I'm ill. I don't feel well. I need a doctor. I must see a doctor.
我病了,我感觉不舒服。我需要医生。我必须去看医生。

Doctor Bulb's surgery hours are from 9 to 12 every morning.
医生的手术时间是每天早上9点到12点。

Where do I find the GP's office? (general practitioner – a doctor who is trained in general medicine working in the local community)
我在哪里能找到全科医生的办公室?(全科医生——在当地社区接受普通医学培训的医生)

What are the consulting hours of the ENT (ear, nose and throat) specialist?
耳鼻喉科专家的咨询时间是什么时候?

Do I have to make an appointment?
我必须提前预约吗?

Doctor's Questions and Answers to Patient
医生对病人的问题和回答

What's the matter? Where's the pain? What do you complain of?
怎么了?疼痛在哪里?你哪里不舒服?

Have you taken your temperature?
你量体温了吗?

For how long have you been feeling ill?
你病了多长时间了?

Take your clothes off. I’ll examine you. Let me take your pulse, please.
脱掉您的衣服。我要给您检查一下。请让我听听您的脉搏。

I’ll measure your blood pressure.
我来量一下你的血压。

Your blood pressure is rather high. Your blood pressure is too low.
你的血压很高。你的血压太低了。

Let me sound your back. Take a deep breath. I'll check your lungs.
让我听听你的背。深呼吸。我检查一下你的肺。

Can I have a look? Where does it hurt?
我可以看一看吗?伤在哪里了?

Does it hurt here? Breath out slowly.
这儿疼吗?慢慢呼出。

Show me your tongue. Poke out your tongue.
给我看看你的舌头。伸出你的舌头。

Have you got any other symptoms?
你还有其他症状吗?

What infectious diseases have you had?
你得了什么传染病?

What have you eaten/drunk?
你吃了什么/喝了什么?

Have you been injured?
你受伤了吗?

Don't worry. There's no serious problem.
别担心,没有太严重的问题。

I don't think it's too serious.
我认为这并不是很严重。

You've got to be vaccinated against tetanus.
你得接种破伤风疫苗。

You must stay in bed and take this medicine three times a day, after meals.
你必须卧床休息,每天服用这种药,一日三次,饭后服用。

I'll dress the wound and put a plaster on your arm.
我会给你的伤口涂上膏药。

You must follow a diet, you need to rest and you shouldn't worry.
你必须节食,你需要休息,别太担心。

Your test results have come in. The blood test came back negative.
你的测试结果出来了。验血结果呈阴性。

The biopsy shows a tumour.
活检显示有个肿瘤。

You should consult a specialist.
你应该咨询专家。

We'll know more in a few days.
再过几天,我们就会了解地更多。

It would be better if you went to hospital.
如果你去医院会更好。

I think you'll have to stay in hospital for a week.
我想你得住院一个星期。

Hopefully, there won't be any complications.
希望不会有任何并发症。

I don't think you need chemotherapy.
我认为你不需要化疗。

I'll give you a prescription. Take this medicine three times a day / after meals / an hour before lunch.
我会给你开个处方。这药一天服三次,饭前一小时服用。

You'll soon be well again.
你很快就会康复的。

Come back next week if you don't feel better.
如果你没有好转,下周再来。

Patient Symptoms
病人的症状

I've got a high temperature.
我的体温很高。

I feel really rough. I'm shattered/exhausted.
我觉得很不舒服。我累死了/筋疲力尽了。

Could you check my blood pressure? I've got high blood pressure.
你能帮我量一下血压吗?我得了高血压。

There's a sharp pain here. I've got a pain in my limbs.
这儿疼得厉害。我的四肢疼痛。

I feel dizzy. I've got a kidney problem. I've lost weight.
我感到头晕。我的肾脏有问题。我体重减轻了。

I always feel bad after meals. I've got a stomach ache.
饭后我总是感到不舒服。我肚子痛。

I've got a splitting headache. I often have nosebleeds.
我头痛欲裂。我经常流鼻血。

I have diarrhoea. I've lost my appetite.
我腹泻。我没有食欲。

I've got circulation problems. I sweat all night.
我血液循环有问题,我天天出汗。

My ears are buzzing. I've got an upset stomach.
我的耳朵嗡嗡作响。我肚子痛。

I've sprained my wrist/ankle. My hand/foot is badly swollen.
我的手腕/脚踝扭伤了。我的手/脚肿得厉害。

I think I've pulled a muscle in my leg/arm.
我想我的腿/手臂受了伤。

I've had scarlet fever, mumps, the measles.
我得了猩红热、腮腺炎、麻疹。

Is it something serious? Is this a common problem at my age?
有什么要紧的事吗?在我这个年龄这是一个常见的问题吗?

When will the tests results come in? Are you going to run more tests?
测验结果什么时候会出来?你要进行更多的测验吗?

Do I have to be operated on? Will I need surgery?
我得动手术吗?我需要手术吗?

How long do I have to stay in hospital?
我需要住院多久?

I hope there won't be any complications.
我希望不会有任何并发症。

Could you prescribe some medicine for me?
你能给我开点药吗?

How often should I take this medicine?
这药一天吃几次?

Shall I come back next week if I don't get better?
如果我没有好转的话,我下周再来行吗?

At the dentist's
在牙医诊所

I've got a pain in my back teeth and my gum is bleeding.
我的臼齿疼,而且牙龈出血。

I've lost a filling. My denture's broken.
我补牙的填料掉了。我的假牙坏了。

Does the tooth have to be extracted or can you replace the filling?
这颗牙必须拔掉吗?你能用填充物代替它吗?

At the chemist's
在药房

Would you make up this prescription for me?
你能帮我配这个处方吗?

Shake well before use. Not to be taken orally.
使用前摇匀。不可口服。

Can I get a packet of vitamin tablets?
我能要一包维生素片吗?