Yes. That's right. And the first of all these would be exercising for at least 30 minutes everyday.
是的,就是这样。而这里面首先的一点,就是每天至少要锻炼30分钟。

You already know how important exercise is, right?
你也知道运动很重要,对不对?

It keeps your body in optimal condition, keeps your brain sharp and make you more confident.
它能让你的身体保持最佳状态,还能让你的大脑保持敏锐,并让你更加自信。

Make sure you exercise daily no matter how busy you get.
无论多忙,都要确保每天运动。

If you sacrifice health for wealth, someday you’re going to sacrifice your wealth for health.
如果你现在为了财富而牺牲健康,总有一天你得为了健康而牺牲财富。

And remember to visualize long, middle and short term goals.
另外,要记得想象长期、中期和短期的愿景。

It’s easy to lose the big picture when you’re immersed in detailed executions.
当你埋头执行那些具体的任务时,你很容易忽略大局。

It’s also easy to miss out the details executions when you’re grasping the big picture.
而当你规划大局的时候,你也很容易忘了想怎么执行细节。

Visualizing long, middle and short term goals allow you to refresh your mind about your current situation.
将长、中、短期的愿景都想一想,这能让你重新激活大脑,让你把现况看得更清楚。

Besides, don't forget planning your day.
另外,别忘了为你的每一天做计划。

When you do #5, you set the goals or locate the destination. When you plan your day, you work on the specifics.
当你执行刚刚的第5条时,你是在确定你的目标和目的地;而当你制定当天的计划时,你是在处理具体的细节。

A plan should be specific, actionable and measurable.
这些计划应该是具体、可执行、可量化的。

Spend 10 minutes on planning everyday and you’ll experience a productivity boost.
每天花10分钟计划一下,你的产出率会突飞猛进。

And reflection before going to bed is also pretty important.
然后,睡前反思一下也是很重要的。

No matter how well you’ve done anything, there’s always room for improvement.
无论你把一件事情做得多么好,你总会有提升的空间。

Reflect about the things you’ve done and think about how you can do better the next time.
回想一下你做了什么,再想想下次如何能做得更好。

Just do that while laying, right before you sleep.
睡前躺着想一想就可以了。

You don’t necessarily learn things from every reflection. But the more you reflect, the better you will understand about yourself and the better person you will be come in the long run.
你并不一定会从每次反思中都学到东西。但是,你反思得越多,你对自己就越了解,而从长期来看你也会变成一个更好的人。

 

(翻译:能猫)