Ever feel as if, in the quest to get everything done, you're not quite doing enough?
有没有这种感觉,你想把每件事情都完成,但却总感觉做得不够?

In an article on LinkedIn, J.T. O'Donnell offers a refreshing approach to the "how do I get it all done" problem.
LinkedIn网站的一篇文章中,唐奈女士介绍了一种让人感觉新鲜的办法,。

Her solution: Limit your daily to-do list to 10 things, and don't beat yourself up if you don't get them all done.
她的方法是:把每天要做的事情控制在10件,如果没有全部完成也不要自责。

O'Donnell's list comprises a balance of job tasks, social chores, and developmental goals:
唐奈女士所列的清单包括工作任务、社会事务以及发展目标几部分:

1. Read something related to my industry.
阅读一些行业相关的文章。

2. Read something related to business development.
阅读一些和商业发展有关的文章。

3. Send two emails to touch base with old colleagues.
和老同事发两封邮件保持联系。

4. Empty my private client inbox by responding to all career coaching questions within one business day.
一个工作日之内回复所有职业指导相关问题,将私人客户收件箱清空。

5. Check in with each team member on their progress.
检查每个小组成员的进度。

6. Have a short nonwork-related conversation with every employee.
和每个员工都有一个简短的工作外谈心。

7. Review my top three goals for my company that are focused on its growth.
回顾一下为公司发展树立的三大目标。

8. Identify and execute one task to support each of my top three goals.
找出并执行三个任务以帮助实现三大目标。

9. Post five valuable pieces of content on all of my major social media accounts.
把五条最有价值信息张贴到个人社交媒体账户上。

10. Take a full minute to appreciate what I have and how far I've come.
沉下心来回顾一番自己拥有的和所完成的。