商务英语接待情景长对话
商务英语一般多用于职场中,在职场中接待客户是经常会有的事情,也是每个员工都必须要掌握的技能。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语接待情景长对话,希望对大家有用。
商务英语接待情景长对话
A: Good morning.
A: 早上好。
B: Oh, good morning, Mr. Cai. How are you?
B: 噢,早上好,蔡先生。你好吗?
A: I m fine, thanks, and you?
A: 很好,谢谢。你好吗?
B: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr. Hilton?
B: 和往常一样,很忙。您想要见希尔顿先生吗?
A: Yes, please.
A: 是的。
B: Have you an appointment?
B: 您和他约好了吗?
A: Er...No, I haven t. You see, I only arrived back in the country last night.
A: 嗯,没有。你知道,我昨天夜里才回国。
B: Well, I know he s busy at the moment, but I ll ask his secretary when he ll befree. Please sit down.
B: 那好吧。尽管他此刻很忙,但我可以问问他的秘书,看他什么时候有空。先请坐。
A: Thank you.(Dial the phone.)
A: 谢谢。(拨号)
C: Mr. Hilton s office.
C: 希尔顿先生办公室。
B: Oh, hello Mary. It s reception again. I have Mr. Cai here. He hasn t an appointment, but he d like to see Mr. Hilton. When will he be free?
B: 噢,你好,玛丽。这里是接待处。蔡先生在这儿。他没有和希尔顿先生约会,但想见他。希尔顿先生什么时候能有空?
C: Let me see ...Well, Hmmm, he ll be free about 11∶30.Can Mr. Cai wait?
C: 让我看看。…… 嗯,他11点半左右有时间。蔡先生能等吗?
B: What s the time now?
B: 现在几点了?
C: It s nearly 11∶00.
C: 快 11点了。
A: Oh, that s fine. I ll wait.
A: 噢,可以,我等一会。
B: (To Mary)Mary, Mr. Cai will wait.
B: (对玛丽讲)玛丽,蔡先生愿意等。
C: Right. I ll fetch him when Mr. Hilton s free.
C: 好的。一旦希尔顿先生腾出手来我就去接他。
B: Thanks. (Replaces the phone.) (To Mr. Cai) She ll come and fetch you later.
B: 谢谢。(放回电话)(对蔡先生讲)她等一会儿就来接你。
A: Many thanks.
A: 十分感谢。
B: Where are you staying, Mr. Cai?
B: 蔡先生,你现在住哪儿?
A: At the Crown Hotel.
A: 在皇冠饭店。
询问产品商务英语对话
A: Welcome to our showroom.
A: 欢迎参观我们的展示室。
B: Thank you, I m glad to be here.
B: 谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。
A: Is there anything I can show you?
A: 有什么要我拿给你们看的吗?
B: Oh, I think I d like to just look around.
B: 哦,我只是看看而已。
A: Is this your first visit to our showroom.
A: 您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。
B: Yes, it is.
B: 是的。
A: Can I show you around?
A: 我来带你四处看看好吗?
B: That would be nice of you.
B: 那太好了!
A: This is our latest product.
A: 这是我们的最新产品。
B: When is it going to be on the market?
B: 什么时候上市啊?
A: It will be out next month.
A: 下个月即可推出。
B: Could I have this sample free of charge?
B: 这样品可以***送我吗?
A: No problem.
A: 没问题。
B: How is the product selling?
B: 这产品卖得怎么样?
A: It s selling well.
A: 卖得很好啊!
B: What are the selling points of your product?
B: 你们的销售重点是什么呢?
A: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.
A: 比起其他竞争产品,我们的比较轻巧。
B: I m not sure how this works.
B: 我不懂这是如何操作的。
A: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?
A: 要不要我来为你示范一下?
B: Can you?
B: 可以吗?
A: Sure. No problem at all.
A: 当然,没问题。
以上就是为大家整理的商务英语接待情景长对话的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语的应用是非常严谨的,不能够出现一点点的差错,否则都可能会影响到业务的拓展。