现在的职场竞争日益激烈,在国际贸易全球化的今天,商务英语也成为了求职必须的条件。今天我们就为大家整理了商务英语口试常用句子,希望能够对大家有所帮助。

  久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.

  好久不见了 Long time no see.

  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency

  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请 I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来广州投资 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in New Channel.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见 Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr. Martin

  感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京 Hope you’ll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了。 I will see myself out, please.

  多保重 Take care.

  祝您一路平安 Have a nice trip.

  愿为您效劳。 At your service.

  常用商务英语口语句子

  1.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

  2.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

  3.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  4.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

  希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

  5.We look forward to your settlement at early date.

  希望你们尽早进行结算。

  6.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感谢您的早日结算。

  7.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望尽快解决债权问题。

  8.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

  经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘

  9.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

  考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待

  10.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

  既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

  商务英语口语合同常用句子

  1.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

  我们对该合同大部分条款感到满意,但是你们的付款条款太刻苛

  2.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

  在合同最终签订之前,我们想在下午就这些条款进行其它的讨论

  3. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

  在今天下午签订合同之前,我想们最好重温一下最后的细节

  4.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.

  我们最好先就合同拟定一个草案,在下次会议中我们再确定细节

  5.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.

  这是我们一份包括一般销售条款和条件的合同样本

  6.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

  我们希望你们不介意在协议中加入这一条款

  7.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

  若合同中任一条款与附加条款冲突,则附属条款为最终裁决并对双方有约束力

  8.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

  我们认为合同中加入不可抗力条款很有必要

  9. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.

  研究过贵司起草的合同,我们发现有必要做一些修改

  10.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

  既然我们双方均同意所有条款,那我们现在就签合同?

  11.We think your draw contract needs some modification.

  我们认为贵司起草的合同需做一些修改。

  12.Any modification or alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

  合同的任何更改变更均应得到双方许可才行

  13.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

  不经双方同意,合同不能做任何更改

  14.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

  我们必须确认你方必须在合同装运期内完成货物装运

  15.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

  如果不能在规定的三个月内出话,则合同视为无效

  职场菜鸟面试必备商务英语句子

  A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

  说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。

  B: I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a tradingcompany, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well inhigh-stress environments.

  我已经做执行秘书五年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作,现在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政人员以及老板相处得非常好,我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作得很出色。

  A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

  你的打字和速记能力如何?

  B: I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

  我能一分钟打100个汉字,英语速记一分钟可达150个单词。

  A: Can you operate computers skillfully?

  你能熟练操作计算机吗?

  B: Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

  没问题,我接受过计算机方面的专业培训,而且我还能熟练操作一般的办公设备,比如传真机和复印机。

  A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?

  有时候我们工作很忙,需要加班。你觉得如何?

  B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

  没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?

  A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

  这得看情况。如果我们有重要的代表团到访,你就必须加班了,这种情况很正常。

  B: Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

  史密斯先生,我想问你一个问题。

  A: OK, please.

  好的,请问吧。

  B: What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

  如果我被录用,我的具体工作职责是什么?

  A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

  和普通的秘书没什么区别。但我们公司是做国际贸易的,你能处理英文文件和写英文信件吗?

  B: Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

  可以,我大学时专门学过英语文秘的课程,而且这也是我当前工作中的主要内容之一。

  A: What are your salary expectations?

  你期望拿多少薪水?

  B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

  在讨论薪水前,我需要更多了解这份工作,或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。

  A: ¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.

  起薪是每月4000元,半年后会根据你的业绩增加薪水。

  B: I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

  我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作,我什么时候能得知结果呢?

  A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

  我们会在8月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

  B: No. Thank you for the time.

  没有了,谢谢你的宝贵时间。

  以上就是为大家整理的商务英语口试常用句子,希望能够对大家的商务英语口语提高有所帮助。学习英语的目的就是为了使用,不管是生活还是工作中,所以提高口语势在必得。