241. All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount? 
你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣?

242. Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount? 
难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗? 
 
243. If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze. 
如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。
 
244. Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns. 
如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。
 
245. If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price? 
如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗?
 
246. If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down? 
如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?
 
247. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices? 
我方能建议贵方的报价降低一点吗?
 
248. If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special discount? 
如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣?
 
249. If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission? 
如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我们5%的佣金?
 
250. We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000 dozen? 
我方购买6000打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。