1. We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
2. We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order.
3. Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be notdebasement of quality.
4. I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now.
5. I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.
6. Our products are surely of standard quality.
7. I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
8. I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
9. We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
10. We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
11. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
12. Is there any earlier one?
13. Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
14. Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
15. Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
16. Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
17. May I reconfirm my flight?
18. Are they all non-reserved seats?
19. Do I have to reserve a seat?
20. May I see a timetable?
21. How long will I have to wait?
22. Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
23. Do you have any other flights?
24. When would you like to leave?
25. Can I reconfirm by phone?
26. How much does it cost to go there by ship?
27. Can I cancel this ticket?
28. Check it to my final destination
29. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
30. Take your baggage to the baggage section.
31. Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenientof you right now.
32. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
33. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be madethen.
34. Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
35. So our evenings will be quite full then?
36. Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right withyou.
37. Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
38. Thatll put us both in the picture.
39. Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
40. I cant say for certain off-hand.
41. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than justspend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
42. Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
43. But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
44. Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.
45. Weve got to report back to the head office.
46. Thank you for you cooperation.
47. Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
48. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and yourfriends. Would you please have a look at it?
49. If you have any questions on the details， feel freeto ask.
50. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.