1. [C] They were all good at cooking.
2. [C] His parents’s friends.
3. [A] No one of the group ate it.
4. [B] It was rather disappointing.
5. [C] The business success of the woman’s shop.
6. [A] Keep down its expense.
7. [D] They are sold at lower prices than in other shops.
8. [A] To maintain friendly relationship with other shops.
9. [C] They deliver pollutants from the ocean to their nesting sites.
10.[A] They originate from Devon Island in the Aretie area.
11.[B] They were carried by the wind.
12.[C] The harm Arctic seabirds may cause to humans.
13.[D] It has decreased.
14.[A] It is now the second leading cause of death for centenarians.
15.[D] Their minds fail before their bodies do.
16.[C] They are focused more on attraction than love.
17.[C] It is not love if you don’t wish to maintain the relationship.
18.[C] How the relationship is to be defined if any one is missing.
19.[B] Social work as a profession.
20.[D] They help enhance the well-being of the underprivileged.
21.[C] They all have an academic degree in social work.
22.[A] Social works’ job options and responsibilities.
23.[A] To fight childhood obesity.
24.[C] They impress kids more than they do adults.
25.[D] Message positive behaviors at all times.