During the past few years, the mobile payment market has been booming in China. With the emergence of mobile Internet, mobile shopping has gradually become a trend. Young people aged 18 to 30 constitute the largest group in the mobile payment market. Because it is so easy to pay with mobile phones now, many consumers prefer to pay with mobile phones rather than cash or credit cards when shopping. In order to encourage people to spend/consume more, many stores give discounts to customers who use mobile payment. Experts predict that the potential of China’s mobile payment is still huge in the future.
26 I remedies
27 D inconvenience
28 H recommended
29 C hesitant
30 O worse
31 B experiences
32 J scared
33 G pressured
34 L sink
35 E lessen
36 paragraph F: So what does…
37 paragraph C: So is five seconds…
38 paragraph L: And it’s not just dropping food…
39 paragraph E: In fact it was a potato pancake…
40 paragraph A: When you drop a piece of food …
41 paragraph N: Research or common sense…
42 paragraph M: So the next time you consider…
43 paragraph D: Wondering if food is still OK…
44 paragraph K: Should you eat food fallen on the floor then…
45 paragraph H: researchers found how many bacteria got into the food did not havemuch to do with how long the food stayed on a contaminated floor.
46. C They have a natural ability to locate animals they hunt.
47. D their mastery of cause and effect.
48. B They rely mainly on their hearing.
49. A they focus on what appears odd.
50. B they interact with the physical world much like humans.
51. A would be driving in a more civilized way.
52. A They could enjoy greater mobility.
53. D Numerous professional drivers would have to find new ways of earning a living.
54. A Political dissatisfaction.
55. C Enable everyone to benefit from new technologies.