在各大博览会、展销会中都会各方买家、卖家相互赏识又相互竞技的舞台。很多生意在买卖家双方的询购对话中促成,所以商务询购是非常重要的环节之一,那么如何拓开话题展开询购的第一步呢?

(1)We would like to find out more information about this bag because we think it might be appropriate to the needs of our customers.
我方想知道有关这个包的更多信息,因为我们认为它可能适合我方客户的需求。

p.s. 这里的appropriate: suitable 合适的意思。

e.g. You can then select the appropriate product from this full list.
然后您可以从此完整的列表中选择适当的产品。

(2)We are impressed by the selection of sweaters that are displayed on your stand.
我方对你们展位上陈列出来的毛衣系列非常感兴趣。

p.s. display 陈列、展出、表露、表演的意思。
 

e.g.The vendors displayed their fruit.
摊贩展示他们的水果。

p.s. stand 一般常用的意思:站立、忍受、立场、停止。那么在这里的are display on your stand 则可以作为展台、展位的意思,也可以用booth和exhibition stand。

e.g. You know, the cost of a smaller stand at the exhibition, just the two hotel rooms,and a lower key reception.
你知道,在展会设置一个小一点的展位,只订两个旅馆房间,再加上一个低级别的接待会,就是这些的费用了。

(3)We are interested in tweed lengths suitable for skirt-making and would like to have details of your prices and terms.
我们对制作裙子的粗花呢布料很感兴趣,希望从贵方获取有关价格和交货条件的相关信息.

P.s. tweed花呢, length 一段料子

e.g. I bought a skirt- length of tweed.
我们想购买一段够做裙子的花呢料子。

p.s. prices and terms 中的terms是条件的意思。在商务交易中,有着大量的贸易术语条件(
Trade Terms),如:CIF(Cost Insurance and Freight), FOB(Free on Board),EXW(Ex Works)等等,这些条件经常重要,稍有错误可能会导致严重的错误。之后小编会专门写一篇关于基础贸易术语的文给大家。

e.g. Please let us have details of your prices and terms of payment.
请告知有关价格以及支付条款的细节。

(4) We are a large chain of retailers and are looking for a manufacturer who could supply us with a wide range of sweaters for the teenage market.
我们公司是一家零售连锁商店,正在寻找能向我们提供各种青少年运动衫的制造商。

P.s. a wide range of 有许多各类,包罗万有的意思。
e.g. The Partnership Team develops and maintains partnerships with a wide range oforganizations to join forces and avoid duplication.
合作伙伴关系小组在广泛的范围内建立和维护合作伙伴关系,以联合力量和避免重复。