每天背10句,你能坚持多久?

1. You’re pouring water into a sieve.
你太浪费了。

2. This contravenes regulations.
这违反规则。

3. It must remain in true-blue hands.
这事必须由可靠的人办。
►true-blue 忠贞不渝的,坚贞的,坚定的
>>每日一句英译汉667--true-blue<<

4. The car is roomy.
这车很宽敞。

5. Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world.
别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。
►snap out of it 打起精神,行动起来,别泄气
e.g. Even if you were wasting time all the years before, you can still snap out of it and begin a new life now. 就算你之前几年都在荒废时间,现在你仍然可以振作起来,开始新的生活。
>>地道口语:常用介词口语短句<<

6. Her joy was palpable.
她的幸福溢于言表。

7. I have to use heavy-handed tactics.
我只能采取铁腕政策。
►heavy-handed 笨手笨脚的,不灵活的;严厉的,苛刻的;粗鲁的,粗俗的
>>【读迷你小对话 学英语口语】第2课:笨拙 - 6<<

8. Bookkeeping is not really my line.
财会不是我强项。

9. Peasant workers are poorly remunerated.
农民工的收入很低。

10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel.
要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个头了。

(句子解析由沪江小编提供,转载请注明出处)