What the Boss' Body Language Says
你老板的肢体语言在说什么?

Most employees pay attention to what the boss says, while the savvy employee also pays attention to how it is being said. Bosses can be good at using -- not just reading -- body language, which may be one of the reasons they got to be boss in the first place.
很多员工都会注意老板说的话,但是精明的员工会注意老板说话的方式。老板可能不仅善于解读身体语言,也同样善于利用身体语言,这也可能是他们当初成为老板的原因之一。

Often the body changes quickly if the boss likes or does not like what he saw or heard, or if she is uncomfortable in what she is saying to you. So watch closely -- it happens in a nanosecond!
通常来说如果老板看到(听到)了他喜欢或不喜欢的东西,或者她对于自己正在和你说的话感到不舒服时,她的肢体动作变化会很快。所以要仔细观察,这种变化会发生在十亿分之一秒之间。

Here are some ways to help interpret the boss' body language:
以下几个方法可以帮助你理解老板的肢体语言:

Body Stance and Posture
身体姿态和姿势

Positive:
良好的:

1) Physically on the same level (sitting or standing).
身体在同一水平线上(坐着或站着)

2) Directly faces you.
直接面对你

3) Comes into your office rather than just standing at the door.
走进你的办公室而不是只站在门口

4) In a group, sits or stands close to you.
在一群人中,挨着你坐(站)

Negative:
不好的:

1)Does not face you directly.
不直接面对你

2)Stands and looks down on you. (Ever have a boss who never sits?)
站着俯视你(是否曾经有过从来不坐着的上司?)

3)Places both hands on his hips to create a wingspan. (Even the big guys and gals who don't need more "space" may do this.)
把双手放在臀部来扩大空间(尽管那些可能并不需要更大空间的大个儿会这样做)

5) In groups, avoids you, sits with others, or does not introduce you.
在一群人中,避开你,和其他坐在一起,或不介绍你。

Eyes, Head, and Face
眼睛,头和脸

Positive:
良好的

1) Looks you directly in the eye.
看着你的时候直视你的眼睛

2) Muscles around the eye are relaxed.
眼睛周围的肌肉是放松的

3) Facial muscles are relaxed. Lips are their normal size.
面部肌肉是放松的。嘴唇张开也是正常大小。

4) Pleasant face and friendly smile.
快乐的笑脸和友善的笑容。