如果有一天你去了国外一间西餐厅,带着事先准备好的一大堆的点餐必杀绝技,还想着实在不行了就指着隔壁桌说“来份儿一样的”,但是却突然发现服务生说些什么,完全听不懂!糗大啦!所以小编特意为大家整理一些西餐厅里最常听到的对话,有备无患!

步入餐厅,服务生会迎上来,请你点餐:

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?
请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您喝点儿什么?咖啡还是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

What kind of food would you like to have?
您想吃什么菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?
您决定了喝什么吗?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?
您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

向你推荐菜式的时候,他会这么说:

It never goes to the head.
这(酒)不上头

It’s our chef’s recommendation.
这是我们的大厨推荐。

It’s delicious and worth a try.
它鲜美可口,值得一试。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.
许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.
我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

再训练有素的服务生也会犯错误,这时他会说:

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
很抱歉,让您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.
真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错了汤,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?
非常抱歉。我能做点什么吗?

如果没有听明白时,他会这样说:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.
对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon?
对不起,请再说一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.
很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.
对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again?
对不起,您能再说一编吗?

Would you mind repeating, please?
请再说一遍,好吗?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?
您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

结账的时候,他会彬彬有礼地说:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的账单。请签字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.
您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。