Give me your hand是从I attitude的角度来说的，而you attitude的角度就是Take my hand。
3．避免某些惯用语句的使用。 如I think you will be glad to know that; You will be happy to know that; We are happy to inform you that; I am happy to report that等等。这些惯用语句在以传递信息为主的信函中显得多余，不利于突出读者感兴趣的内容。
1. Our company is pleased to announce the opening of our new store.
2. We are very happy that the Smith Sporting Goods company is now expanding.
3. I am very happy to have your order.
4. The Smith Sporting Goods company is very happy to have your order.
1. We are now located in your neighborhood.
2. You are only five minutes away from the store that can fill all your sporting goods needs.
3. We are pleased to offer you a special discount of 10%.
下面这三句哪句更为读者着想呢？1. We are shipping your goods today.
2. Your goods will be shipped today.
3. You should receive your complete order within a week. It was shipped today by United Parcel, as you requested.
1. This product sells for $22.(Neutral)
2. This will cost you $22.(You-attitude)
3. You must pay $22 or this product.(I-attitude)
4. We are sorry that we cannot grant a further extension of time on the loan.(You-attitude)
5. You must pay the full amount of your loan immediately.(I-attitude)