1. What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
How much did we spend on this damn project anyway?
研究着破东西花了我们多少钱?
What the hell was that?
这到底是怎么回事?
*都是在句子中加了几个语气词表当时的emotion

2. I'm sure we can recoup most of our costs.
我确信我们能收回大部分投资。

3. When you try and hide your emotions, they leak out at a fifth of a second.
当你试图隐藏你的情绪时,相关的微表情只会保持五分之一秒

4. Is this another attempt to get me to take Ms. Torres under my wing?
是不是又想让我把托勒斯小姐收为心腹
*under my wing--在我的翅膀下--在我的麾下--心腹~~

5. Is S.S. court-martialed?
S.S上士被送交军事法庭了?

6. Why waste taxpayers' money if that's not what you're after?
不想知道真相的话又为什么要浪费纳税人的钱?
*be after: If you are after something, you are trying to get it. 寻找,追寻

7. I would not have pegged you for a hoops geek.
你居然是篮球狂热者。
*peg做动词可以是把钉子固定在一个地方,这里可以理解为定位
hoop原指做一些很难完成的事情来逗别人发笑。现在这里hoops指"篮球"~~怎么演变过来的啊......
geek字面上理解为怪胎,杂耍的。这里把它翻译成了狂热者~~