Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗)
A:Yes I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)  
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)  
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。) 
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)  
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)  They say Mr. Chen is an honest hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly sensitive caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。) 
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)  
A: (I admire a person who is)honest flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)  
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)  
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)  
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything otherwise the situation could become worse. I do however accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)  
A:When we cool off we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)