Liz Climo

Liz Climo works as a character artist and storyboard revisionist for The Simpsons but in her free time she creates funny and adorable illustrations with cartoon animals having everyday conversations.
利兹·克里莫是美漫《辛普森一家》的角色设计师和故事板修正师,不过她业余时间里也会创作一些有趣而可爱的插图,这些插图的主角都是进行日常对话的卡通动物。

1. You ate another candy cane, didn't you?——yeah.
你是不是又吃了一根拐杖糖?——嗯呐。

声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

Gross

2.Gross! There are ants all over my lunch.——Ew, mine too.——Ooh,  my bad.
我的午餐苹果上全都是蚂蚁,好恶心!——啊,我的也是!——嗷嗷,是我不好!

Oh no

3.Oh no!——Oops, I must have fallen asleep while I was eating my salad.
噢,不!——哎哟,我一定是吃沙拉的时候睡着了。

picture

4.Let's take a picture. Should I get the selfie stick?——Nah, we  don't need it.
我们来拍张照吧。要不要我去拿自拍架?——不用啦,我们不需要。

Dave

5.Oh oh, here comes Dave.——He's a hugger.——Hey guys!
糟糕,戴维来了。——他最喜欢抱抱。——嘿,朋友们!

fish

6.I caught a fish! should we have him for dinner?——I hope you guys like spaghetti!
我捉了条鱼!我们把它吃了当晚饭吧?——我希望你们喜欢吃意大利面。

want

7.Want me to make a ballon animal?——Okay.——OMG. It looks just like me!
想要我为你做一只动物气球么?——好呀。——哦,天呐。它看起来和我一模一样!

breath

8. I can't breath.
我不能呼吸了。

my gift

9.Thank you for my gift, I love it!——No, dad. You're wearing it wrong.
谢谢你送我的礼物,我非常喜欢!——不,爹地,不是这样穿的。

rattlesnake

10.OMG, a rattlesnake. Look out!——Nah, that's just Stan. ——I brough donuts.
噢天呐,响尾蛇!当心!——没事啦,那是斯坦.——我带来了甜甜圈哦。

cold

11.It's gonna be cold tonight.——We should wear leg warmers.
今晚会很冷哦。——我们穿上暖腿套吧。

turducken

12.I hope your guests are hungry~I bought a turducken!——Aw, crap.
我希望你的客人们肚子饿了~我做了特大啃。——哦,糟糕!

小编注:特大啃,是Turkey-duck-chicken的简称,这是一种美食新吃法:将无骨鸡填到无骨鸭肚子里,然后再将填了无骨鸡的无骨鸭填到无骨火鸡的肚子里。