15

15. But sometimes we have to be the ones to protect them.
但是有时候我们也要保护他们(父母)。

16

16. The same goes for our heroes.
也要那样对待我们的英雄。

17

17. It taught us that our idols aren’t morally perfect.
我们的偶像并不一定是非常完美的。

Everyone’s got a Grindlewald in their past.
每个人在过去都结交过一个格林德沃

18

18. We learned from Harry Potter that some people are dickheads, but it might be because they’re frightened.
哈利波特告诉我们,有些人看起来很笨,只是因为他们感到害怕。

19

19. And that you should never get too obsessed with power, or vengeance, or a wand.
Definitely not a wand.
你永远都不要对权力、复仇或者魔杖太过执著。尤其是魔杖。

20

20. Someone who seems batshit insane can probably understand the world better than you ever will.
看起来疯疯癫癫的人可能比你更了解这个世界。

21

21. And is probably too busy living their best life to care what you think.
为了过上最好的生活,他们太忙了才没有去在意你的想法。

If Luna taught us anything, it’s that haters gonna hate.
如果说卢娜教会了我们什么,那就是有些人总是喜欢看事物坏的一面,因而他们永远都会找到理由去恨(有些人就看什么什么不顺眼)。

22

22. It also taught us what to do when we’re down.
这也教会我们低迷的时候应该做什么。

23

23. And about grieving.
还有关于悲伤

As Dumbledore said in The Prisoner of Azkaban: “You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself plainly when you have need of him.”
就像邓布利多在阿兹卡班监狱里说的那样:“你以为我们爱过的死者会真正离开我们吗?你以为在有大麻烦的时候我们就不会比以前更加清楚地回忆起他们来吗?你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的时候,他在你身上表现得最清楚。”[/cn]

24

24. Harry Potter pretty much taught us how to feel.
哈利波特几乎教会了我们如何去感受。

25

25. How to feel pretty much every feel that it is possible to feel.
如何去感知那些我们能够感受到的所有的东西。

26

26. Most importantly, it gave you some serious squad goals.
最重要的是,它会带给你一些庄重的团队目标。

27

27. And taught you what to look for in a friend.
还有它教会你在朋友的身上应该学习什么。