- Perhaps it will suffice to mention the nuclear bomb.
- They had enough cash for a one-way ticket
- The footballer can afford to foot the Bill.
- Enough muscle to Be a high jumper.
- No one had enough foresight to predict the winner.
- Only 1% of the croplands would be sufficient to receive all the sludge produced in the United States.
- Fiction: I can hold my breath long enough to rescue a downed co-worker.
- Of or relating to the part of the oceanic zone into which enough sunlight enters for photosynthesis to take place.
- The superb Nazi war plants were likely to furnish the lunatic fuhrer with enough U-235 bombs
- At sufficiently high temperatures and alkalinity, fatty esters may be hydrolyzed to produce soaps
- The food supply is smart enough.
- There is not enough water to float the ship .
- This piece of grund is flat enough.
- Enough to make the angels weep.
- These two paragraphs are not coherent enough.
- That is the sufficient result.
- He is not a sufficiency man.
- There was always sufficient reason for such an attention.
- Sufficient for the day is the evil thereof
- There was not sufficient evidence to secure a conviction.