17. 尘埃落定  视频详见>>

Bones:
What?
怎么了?
Booth: Told you it wasn’t the Senator.
告诉你不是议员干的嘛。
Bones: And I told you who it was so we’re even.
结果还是我告诉你谁干的,我们俩扯平咯。
Booth: Cept we work on the same cases and you end up on the New York Times best sellers list.
反正案子是我们俩一起结的,而你的书还上了《纽约时报》的最佳销量榜。
Bones: I didn’t know that.
这事儿我不知道诶。
Booth: Mmm Hmm. Number three with a bullet.
是吧。迅速飙升到第三位哦。
Bones: That’s good, right? The New York Times with the bullet.
很不错是不是?《纽约时报》迅速飙升。(显然骨头不明白“带子弹”啥意思……)
Booth: It means you’re rich call your accountant.
意思是说你有钱了,问问你的会计师吧。
Bones: I don’t have an accountant.
我没有会计师。
Booth: Well get one.
那就找一个呗。
Bones: Okay, how does that work?
好吧,不过要怎么操作?
Booth: Ugh, you need to get out of the lab. Y’know watch TV. Turn on the radio. Anything. Pick up the phone and…
呃,你得走出实验室来生活。看看电视啊,听听广播,什么都好,拿起电话来……

口语讲解
we’re even. 我们扯平了。我们两不相欠。
with a bullet 一路飙升  短语详细解释点此进入>>

原声插曲
非常喜欢的片尾曲,来自Thirteen Senses的Gone,旋律很吸引人。