真心的英文怎么说
2012-07-09 16:44
真心的英文:
sincere;
heartfelt
- A single adoration.
真心的称赞 - It is not an easy thing to buy a luxury-gold-colored iphone at present.
目前想买一部土豪金iphone真心不易。 - Marked by effusive and insincere flattery.
拍马屁的,献媚奉承的以过分地且不是出于真心的奉承为特征的 - Barren praise
不真心的赞赏。 - He thanked her with genuine affection.
他真心感谢她。 - I really expected him to turn up on time.
我真心期待他能准时出现。 - With Truthful Communication, I purify my speech.
我用真心交流净化我的言语。 - and I feel convinced they have all unfeignedly grieved over my loss
我相信,对于我的死,他们都会真心哀痛的。 - Appreciate fully what they inject into your ideas.
真心感谢伙伴为你的点子带来的不同角度。 - Clyde, of course, was insincere in regard to all his overtures at this time
克莱德提出这类主意的时候,自然根本不是真心的。
adj. 真诚的,衷心的;诚恳的;诚实的,忠实的;正直的
- She‘s a sincere friend.
她是位忠实的朋友。 - His sincereness moved me.
他的真诚打动了我。 - Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends
患难见真情. - Misfortunes test the sincerity of friends
患难见友情 - Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.
患难见真情。
adj. 衷心的
- My heartfelt thanks to you all.
我谨向各位表示衷心的感谢。 - With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
在这悲恸的时刻,谨致诚挚的同情和深切的慰问。 - one's dearest wish; devout wishes for their success; heartfelt condolences.
真诚的愿望;对他们的成功表示由衷的祝贺;衷心的哀悼。 - We avail ourselves of this opportunity to express our heartfelt gratitude to you.
我们借此机会向你表示衷心的感谢。 - Please accept my heartfelt condolence on president untimely pass please convey our profound sympathy to bereaved family
总裁不幸去世,深表哀悼,并请转达对其家人的深切慰问。