unsettled case; unsettled question
- This is an unsettled law case.
- It's time to clean up these pending cases
- The justices are driving hard to clean up pending cases
- His sense of humour was really unsettling.
- Conditions in the coastal towns were unsettled after the hurricane.
- The written judgment, published in June, is a profoundly unsettling document.
- But the stark songs they decorated were bleak, unsettling.
- Were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- This is a relevant question.
- It was a gift of a question.
- This is a multiple question.
- That is not the point in question.
- That is beside the question.